Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 40
Nick Stapleton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 11:10 AM

If you'd like to see Markdown formatting come to Sermon Builder, cast your vote here: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-desktop-app/posts/798

Posts 607
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:07 PM

Josh Holowell:

Does this work on the mobile app in preaching mode as well as the web app? I only found it on the web app so far. 

Coming soon!

Posts 40
Nick Stapleton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:09 PM

Glad to hear this. Please fast-track this feature!

Posts 102
The Flanary's | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:22 PM

I really want to see an improvement to scripture references in Sermon Builder.
When I insert a scripture I need to be able to tag the entire scripture, not just the reference. Currently, if I input "Jn1.1" I get the entire verse into my edit pane which is awesome. However, if I tag it for the handout it appears as "Jn 1.1" which would be okay in some cases, but not in my case.

Even if I try pasting the full scripture in from a Bible it does the same thing.

Currently, the work around is to type a space and then paste in your scripture from an open Bible, but when importing a lot of notes, this gets very tedious, very quickly.

I would love to see a way to paste in a scripture, tag it for the handout and have it appear as the full scripture without the workaround.

Thanks

Posts 89
Randle Bond | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:32 PM

Can you edit the sermon on your Android or iOS device yet? Otherwise this feature is still useless to me

Posts 26051
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:42 PM

Randle Bond:
Can you edit the sermon on your Android or iOS device yet? Otherwise this feature is still useless to me

Not yet - but it is something Phil Gons said recently they would like to do.

His comment was at https://community.logos.com/forums/p/195303/1128955.aspx#1128955 including a link to vote for this feature

Posts 2
Fernando Cinco | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 12 2022 12:33 PM

Is there a way every slide in the sermon builder created is numbered? It helps in figuring out which slide I'm in when viewing the thumbnails while I'm in Keynote. There have been times where I jump back to a previous slide in logos but need to know which number slide it is in Keynote. With Keynote the slides are numbered. It's faster to go by the slide numbers rather than fumbling through how many slide ago was it.

Posts 3541
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 12 2022 12:51 PM

Fernando Cinco:

Is there a way every slide in the sermon builder created is numbered? It helps in figuring out which slide I'm in when viewing the thumbnails while I'm in Keynote. There have been times where I jump back to a previous slide in logos but need to know which number slide it is in Keynote. With Keynote the slides are numbered. It's faster to go by the slide numbers rather than fumbling through how many slide ago was it.

To my knowledge you would have to number them in Keynote after you export.

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS