50% logos package upgrade offer?

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 37 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3110
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 10:59 AM

David Paul:

If I got a 50% off offer on L8 Collector's, I'd probably bite. L8 is the first edition that I've completely skipped on. I almost talked myself into getting it a couple of times at 30%, but backed out at the last second both times since I really don't need it. I've purchased the largest package available ever since the first Scholar's package came out back in the late 90s. They are less and less attractive as the years go by. I've got tons of stuff in my want list, but very little of it ever ends up in Collector's. It seems to be a catch all for public domain resources. Have a feeling that's not going to change with L9. Still, at 50% off, I'd probably lose all my willpower.

You can call today to Sales.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2239
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:12 PM

Mark Smith:
General advice: buy the largest package within your budget.

Just got 386 resources (L8 platinum & Baptist gold) for less than $1 per resource!! L9 dynamic pricing, I'm ready for Monday!!

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 177
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 2:16 PM

I used it the other day to upgrade to Portfolio. I was going to upgrade to Diamond, but I really wanted the Anchor Yale Bible, and the price for Portfolio gave me the Anchor Yale Bible for about 35% of the cost of getting it by itself. I am all set for Monday with my connect subscription. I am ready to go... Wonder if the announcement will be longer than 15 minutes? I have a meeting at 9:15. I may have to watch part of it and come back and see the rest later. I wish I was in CA and could see it at 6:00 AM.

If I remember the last launch, the email was in my box when I got up that morning, but I could be mistaken. I get up about 4:00 AM Eastern time, so they would have to send it out about 1:00 AM their time.

Here's waiting with anticipation...

Carla

Posts 1801
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 2:39 PM

How did you do that? Link

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 177
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 3:33 PM

Anchor Yale Bible is included in Portfolio and with the 50% off coupon and the dynamic pricing, I got a real good deal. Now if they would just put the College Press NIV Commentary set on sale, I would be extremely happy, or better yet, put it in a package with L9 launch so I can get it at package prices.

Posts 562
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 4:14 PM

I too have just upgraded at 50%, amazing deal, contact sales for the upgrade.

Yes

Posts 98
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 5:37 PM

I'm a guessing us people from WS don't get the 50% discount? 

Posts 4112
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 5:58 PM

xnman:

My understanding is only people from WS, that weren't heavily invested in Logos were eligble. I'm from WS, but more logos than wordsearch, so no discount. which is fine :).

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 2239
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 8:27 PM

Kevin:

Yes

I had some titles come over from WS, but I have largely been a Logosian for 15 years. I also have Logos Academic Discount through the Seminary I am doing continuing Education. I don't know what triggered the sale prices but I had one price online and it gave a higher price when I put it in my cart. However, a CALL to Sales and it was all good in the hood!!

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 3110
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 11:03 PM

abondservant:

xnman:

My understanding is only people from WS, that weren't heavily invested in Logos were eligble. I'm from WS, but more logos than wordsearch, so no discount. which is fine :).

You can upgrade simply call Sales.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 5495
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 11:27 PM

Tes:

abondservant:

xnman:

I have Logos 8 Ultimate so no package I could upgrade to a 50% off - I qualify for 50% off or nothing.

Now if they would give me 50% off one of the old WS librarys with dymaic pricing I could pick up some books from the WS catalogue I did not own in WS or mabye I can get 50% of Logos 9 Unbound - access to every resource ever published in Logos but even at 50% off that woudl be too expensive so 50% off Logos 9 Ulimate would be ok but in all seriousness i would not expect that as it is not within the spirit of what the 50% off offer was all about - but I'll take it if my sales rep reads this and arranges it.

Posts 4112
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 7:37 AM

Tes:

abondservant:

xnman:

Whens the deadline?

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 3920
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 8:20 AM

abondservant:
Whens the deadline?

If Logos 9 is coming out tomorrow as some have suggested, I’d assume today would be the last day for 50% off.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 177
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 9:51 AM

The email I got said 10/23 was the deadline.  Carla

Posts 9405
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 2:32 PM

Tes:

Today I have upgraded to Platinum for 50% discount. I think today is the last day. 

Enjoy it to the full! Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3110
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 2:39 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Tes:

Today I have upgraded to Platinum for 50% discount. I think today is the last day. 

Enjoy it to the full! Yes

Thank you Bruce.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3110
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 2:55 AM

abondservant:

Tes:

abondservant:

xnman:

Whens the deadline?

The deadline was on Friday (23), but I have upgrade on Saturday. I recommend you simply to call Sales today. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3110
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 2:57 AM

Kevin:

Yes

I am glad to hear that. 

Blessings in Christ.

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS