Logos 4.0d for windows hanging on startup

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Gregory Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 9 2010 4:20 PM

I hope that someone of you Logos pros can help me. I'm still somewhat new to this program. My computer recently updated to the 4.0d version and after all the updates/installs/reindexing/etc. it ran fine for a week or so. Now when I try to initialize the program all I get is the little rectangular box with the Logos Bible Software logo. That's all. After more than an hour of waiting there is no change. When I open the windows task manager, I find two Logos.exe files running. One at approximately  22,280 kb of mem usage and the other at 3,500 kb of usage. When I use task manager to stop one instance the other closes and disappears as well. 

What gives?  I don't know what else to do or to say to you all that may be of help.

Sincerely and many thanks ahead of time,

Gregory Barnes

Posts 27858
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 9 2010 4:38 PM

Gregory

Please upload Uploading Logs any log files which may be in your \temp\Logos Log Files folder. If you enabled logging they will be in \Documents\Logos Log Files - for more information see Diagnostic Logging

Try starting as per http://wiki.logos.com/Logos_Not_Starting and upload logs if it does not succeed.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS