Logos 9 Is Here (Official Announcement)!

Page 2 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 45 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:13 AM

Mattillo:

2 questions!

1) Do connect subscribers receive an additional discount? For L8, we got an additional 5%
2) Does the free mobile Ed course work like last upgrade? Only one per customer no matter how many packages purchased?

Thanks!

1) Yes people who are subscribed to Faithlife Connect Essentials or higher prior to today will receive an additional 5% off for a total of 20%.

2) Yes one per customers who purchase Silver or higher. Subsequent purchases will result in dynamic pricing, but no additional courses.

Posts 9569
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:18 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:
1) Yes people who are subscribed to Faithlife Connect Essentials or higher prior to today will receive an additional 5% off for a total of 20%.

Thanks for the extra 5%. I saw it showing on my order.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1962
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:36 AM

I didn't see the additional 5% discount when I bought my L9 Ultimate. Can you help me reverse that internally?

5% is a lot for me.

Posts 5218
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:36 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Does this extra 5% last for the duration of the Intro sale, or does it only apply to the first purchase? I expect that (as a Verbum Now subscriber) I'll make purchases across different denominational offerings.

Posts 1962
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:39 AM

Bruce Dunning:

mike:

Just bought Logos 9 Ultimate. 

Hmmm..... 

Enjoy! How many books are in your library now Mike?

Buying L9 Ultimate only adding 1380 resources.

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:39 AM

SineNomine:

Does this extra 5% last for the duration of the Intro sale, or does it only apply to the first purchase? I expect that (as a Verbum Now subscriber) I'll make purchases across different denominational offerings.

It lasts the duration of the launch period and like the normal discount it can be used as many times as you want during the launch promotion.

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:40 AM

mike:

I didn't see the additional 5% discount when I bought my L9 Ultimate. Can you help me reverse that internally?

5% is a lot for me.

Our customer service team will gladly assist you with this.

Posts 4518
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:45 AM

How do we access our free course again?  I forget... I'm sorry.  Will a code be emailed to us for redemption?

Posts 5218
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:52 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

SineNomine:

It lasts the duration of the launch period and like the normal discount it can be used as many times as you want during the launch promotion.

Excellent! YesYes I like it when Faithlife Marketing makes things simple and straightforward.

Posts 4518
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:07 AM

Also, I've brought this up elsewhere on the forums but the TOTC/TNTC is missing several volumes

1) John 2nd Edition, published in Logos in 2017

2) 1/2 Samuel by Long, published in Logos 2020

Samuel might be on purpose since it is quite new but John seems like an oversight. This bundle is included in the standard packages.  It would be great if John could get added.

https://www.logos.com/product/197251/tyndale-commentaries-collection-totc-tntc 

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:20 AM

Mattillo:

How do we access our free course again?  I forget... I'm sorry.  Will a code be emailed to us for redemption?

Https://www.logos.com/redeem-course

We also have a special offer for Silver and up purchases, two additional Mobile Ed courses for $99.

Https://www.logos.com/bonus-courses

Posts 4518
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:22 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Mattillo:

Https://www.logos.com/redeem-course

We also have a special offer for Silver and up purchases, two additional Mobile Ed courses for $99.

Thank you!

PS: Will there be Logos 9 Quickstart videos like from 7 and 8?

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:11 AM

Mattillo:

Thank you!

Yes those should be available within the next hour.

Posts 9569
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:14 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Do you have a link?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 24675
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:24 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Mattillo:

Thank you!

They've just downloaded to my desktop

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:26 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Do you have a link?

https://ref.ly/logosres/quickstartl9?art=overview

Posts 5218
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:27 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

I don't have Silver or up (yet), and this page simply tells me I don't qualify for the offer rather than telling me what the offer actually is. Oops! Please fix that.

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:33 AM

SineNomine:

Kaleb Cuevas:

I don't have Silver or up (yet), and this page simply tells me I don't qualify for the offer rather than telling me what the offer actually is. Oops! Please fix that.

It has to be a Logos Silver base package (not a Verbum Silver base package) to get either the free course or the two bonus courses for $99.

Here's the bonus offer blurb:

"Bonus: Get 2 More Mobile Ed Courses for $99

This special offer is only available to Logos 9 Silver and above owners.
You must purchase both courses in a single order using the coupon code below to qualify."

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 4518
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:39 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Bruce Dunning:

Do you have a link?

https://ref.ly/logosres/quickstartl9?art=overview

It says I don't own this

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:44 AM

Mattillo:

Kaleb Cuevas:

It says I don't own this

It might take some time for it to download depending on your internet speeds. You might need to reboot your software to get it to download.

Page 2 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS