Logos 9 Is Here (Official Announcement)!

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 45 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1142
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:44 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

mike:

I didn't see the additional 5% discount when I bought my L9 Ultimate. Can you help me reverse that internally?

5% is a lot for me.

Our customer service team will gladly assist you with this.

I also do not remember seeing the 5% discount. But I assume that this is automatically applied. 

Mike: Do you mind letting us know if your 5% discount happened automatically or if you received it afterwards?

Posts 1142
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:45 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

mike:

I didn't see the additional 5% discount when I bought my L9 Ultimate. Can you help me reverse that internally?

5% is a lot for me.

Our customer service team will gladly assist you with this.

I also do not remember seeing the 5% discount. But I assume that this is automatically applied. 

Mike: Do you mind letting us know if your 5% discount happened automatically or if you received it afterwards?

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:50 AM

Armin:

Yes, it's automatic. FL Connect customers should see a blue box with the message "Connect Subscribers Save on Logos 9 Libraries!" on the product pages indicating that your additional discount is applied.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 5552
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 10:00 AM

PetahChristian:
It has to be a Logos Silver base package (not a Verbum Silver base package) to get either the free course or the two bonus courses for $99.

Hmmm... where's the special Verbum offer?

PetahChristian:
Here's the bonus offer blurb:

Thank you.

Posts 78
C.J. Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 10:05 PM

Great update, this one snuck up on me, some welcome new features for teaching, preaching and counselling. The library is already very healthy so the Reformed Gold package was well worth it at approx £100 and included a couple of nice commentary sets and a course I had my eye on for a while... the 20% discount helped too :) happy days

Clint Scott   Author | Humble Majesty   www.humblemajesty.com
Posts 5552
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 7:32 AM

SineNomine:

Hmmm... where's the special Verbum offer?

It's right here: https://verbum.com/99-course

Buy a Verbum Silver package (or higher) and get 2 Mobile Eds of your choice for $99 USD.

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS