Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 737
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 26 2020 10:01 AM

Faithlife has a new site for receiving feedback, feedback.faithlife.com

For sometime now, Proclaim has used UserVoice to receive feedback on features and gauge customer interest. In the interest of keeping things unified, we will be moving over to the new feedback site along with the rest of our Faithlife products.

Over the next few weeks, we will be moving over some of the top-voted ideas from UserVoice to pre-seed our new Faithlife Proclaim board. We will keep the old site up for some time, but you should stop voting on suggestions and adding new ones there. We’ll be focusing our attention on our new feedback boards. So, please join us there.

We may be able to integrate with your Faithlife account in the future, but for now you’ll need to sign in with a social account (Google, Facebook, or Twitter) or create a new FeedBear account.

Check out the Proclaim board here: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Also, check out Phil Gons' post here for me details on the motivation behind this change: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/195030.aspx

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 102
The Flanary's | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 3:03 PM

I seem to have encountered a problem with faithlife.feedback in general that I can't figure out.
First, I have no issue in any other site I have visited

Second, I have tried on 3 separate browsers so far

OK, The site shows up fine, but then when I login it starts to load, I see the header and then it goes blank. 

I tried going to the generic feedback.faithlife.com as well as through a link in a forum post to a specific issue.

I have checked for missing updates on my system and cannot locate any missing.

???

Edit: Also tried on a Chromebook, exact same scenario. on login its blank

Posts 102
The Flanary's | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 3:39 PM

Update: I was able to access and vote after logging in with social media. I had setup with email and had a "logged in successfully" message, but the site was blank after logging in

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS