Which new Wordsearch resources would you like to see first?

Page 6 of 23 (444 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last »
This post has 443 Replies | 62 Followers

Posts 1
RichG | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:40 PM

Study Bibles (Life Application Study Bible, NIV Study Bible Notes) and XRefs (ESV Xrefs, NASB Xrefs)

Posts 5
Eric Goforth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:43 PM

I really hope that you'll get the Interlinear Bible done. I realize that Reverse Interlinears are available with various translations, but this is a critical missing resource for more serious Greek or Hebrew study, at least for those of us who haven't yet memorized the entire biblical vocabulary along with all of the various parsings of those words. :) I like to work with the Greek NT open and the Interlinear available for the (many) times I need extra help. Until this one resource is available, I'm not able to leave Wordsearch behind and still do what I want to do in study.

Posts 1
Bev Allen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:46 PM

Of my WordSearch resources that are currently "In Progress" or "Not Started", here are the ones I would most like to have access to in Logos in my order of preference:

0:4501 Disciple's Study Bible

0:69 Life Application Study Bible (1)

0:729 Life Application Study Bible (2)

0:347 Adult Questions for LESSONmaker

Concerning the Layman's Bible Commentary Vol 1-12 (0:6850 to 0:6861), correct the migration so they are each listed in the format of "Layman's Bible Commentary Volume x: book A thru book B. When I prioritize one of the volumes, all volumes should come over as a series; but they do not.

0:4798 Adrian Rogers Supplemental......

Posts 1
Keith Pascoe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:47 PM

Strong's talking Hebrew/Greek Dictionary would be great as it gives in depth knowledge to words for people like me who do not know anything of the original languages. it links with the KJV of the Bible which really helps study.

Thank you.

Posts 6
William J. Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:47 PM

Thompson Chain......Dake's Annotated Reference Bible....Naves, Herbert Lockyer's Books All Series: All the Prayers of the Bible, All About the Second Coming, All God's Comfort, All the Music of The Bible...........Please

Posts 2
Alfred Tofade | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:07 PM

Please add “Treasures from the Scriptures” by Rod Mattoon 

It is my main course at the WORDsearch Bible library and the one reason that makes me still hold on to it.

‘I had requested it more than a month ago.

Thanks

Alfred

Posts 2
Alfred Tofade | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:10 PM

I agree too.

‘Great Resources 

Posts 1
Adrian Reeves | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:11 PM

Exegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament

Posts 122
James H. Schafer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:14 PM

Mattoons Treasures

Thompson Chain Reference

Complete Bible Package

Posts 1
Scott Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:19 PM

Ben and all:

Thanks for the great job you are doing on the WordSearch conversions!  I am especially grateful for the library-migration personalized list that allows each of us to monitor progress.  Please, if you are able to do so, prioritize all volumes of Swindoll's Living Insights New Testament Commentaries as soon as possible.  

Thank you!

Posts 2
Shane Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:21 PM

Complete Biblical Library Reference works, Thompson Chain References, Holman Resources (Bible Dictionary, OT Commentaries), Dake's Reference works, Life Application Bible OT Commentaries & Reference works, Zodhiates Commentary Series, Xref's (ESV, HCSB, NLT, NASB), 

Posts 2
Shane Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:22 PM

Yes, Absolutely!

Posts 1
Bobby Dawson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:33 PM

I agree with everyone else on Thompson Chain Reference. Thanks.

Posts 1
Wayne Gorsuch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:46 PM

Thompson Chain and other Study Bible notes that have not yet made it.

Thanks

Posts 122
James H. Schafer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:49 PM

Holman Old Testament Commentaries

Posts 2
Dennis Polston | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:49 PM

I would love to get Dake's Study Notes for my Logos.

Posts 2
Peter Pelletier | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 7:58 PM

(1) AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: New Testament (KJV) and (2) AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: Old Testament (KJV). Logos already has these 2 resources, but only the grammar codes are IMMEDIATELY visible and NOT the Strong numbers. I use these 2 resources constantly, and in WordSearch I could IMMEDIATELY see both the grammar codes AND the Strong numbers.

(2) When I read the Bible, I like each verse to be individually brought out to the left margin, in the same way that the KJV was published. In Logos, even in reading the KJV, I cannot see how to do this. Logos does not seem to respect the individual preference of the reader in this manner. If there is a way to display Bible verses in this manner, please tell me because so far I have not been able to find how to do this. For me personally, this is a very basic preference.

I loved WordSearch.

Posts 2
ralph wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:09 PM

I would like to see the Interlinear Bible: Hebrew-English Interlinear Old Testament and the Greek-English New Testament. PLEASE!

Posts 234
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:12 PM

You can fix this. I am not good with screen shots, but we'll try it. 

At the top of your Bible is a triangle with 3 dots. Click on it and it brings up visual filters. Click the Bible Text Only Box, and then the drop down arrow next to it. Then click the box next to one verse per line. Then you should see the shift in your Bible to bring each verse to the left margin.

Post back here and let us know if you were successful. There are people with much better skill at screen shots than I have.  My dialog boxes go away every time I right-click green shot to take a picture.

Carla

Posts 1
Charles R. Kilgore | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:14 PM

Bible Study/Research -  

Word definitions (Greek/Hebrew to English

Use of Youngs Analytical Concordance & other such Bible text study/research tools

Commentaries - readied for use . . .  

Page 6 of 23 (444 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS