Which new Wordsearch resources would you like to see first?

Page 13 of 23 (444 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last »
This post has 443 Replies | 62 Followers

Posts 29
Robert N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:54 PM

CBL would be important in part because Accordance is offering it to WS users in their excellent Crossover deal and if Logos doesn't have it, that will move WS users to Accordance that use CBL.

Posts 33850
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:55 PM

Robert N:

ALSO if we have already purchased Logos resources BEFORE something has migrated how will we get that cost back... a credit?

I would be very surprised if you got anything back. However, you may be able to give away duplicates for the cost of a license transfer if they were purchased as individual purchased.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 10
Donald O. Ebert | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:59 PM

Dake's for me also

Posts 15
Darnell L. Hope Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:21 PM

As it was said by some! Dake Annotated Reference Bible & Notes, Thompson Chain Study Bible & Notes, and Complete Biblical Library OT & NT.

Posts 1
Gary Hancock | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:24 PM

Like others my Dakes Annotated Reference Bible has been my study source since 1976 and when it came out on disk I grabbed it.  It has been part of my library since the 1990's and I do not want to lose it.  Please move it from WordSearch to Logos ASAP.  Thank you.

Posts 1
John R. Louie | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:20 PM

• · Defender's Study Bible 
  • · Disciple's Study Bible 
  • · Easton's Bible Dictionary 
  • · Encyclopedia of Bible Difficulties 
  • · Expository Dictionary of Bible Words 
  • · Hard Sayings of the Bible 
  • · Holman Bible Dictionary 
  • · Holy Bible, New Living Translation 
  • · Inspirational Readings 
  • · International Standard Bible Encyclopedia 
  • · Many Infallible Proofs 
  • · Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible 
  • · My Utmost for His Highest 
  • · NAS Exhaustive Concordance 
  • · NAS Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries 
  • · Nave's Topical Bible 
  • · New American Standard Bible 
  • · New Scofield Reference Bible KJV 
  • · NIV Bible Commentary 
  • · NIV Compact Dictionary of the Bible 
  • · Parsons Bible Atlas 
  • · Parsons Bible Dictionary 
  • · Revised Standard Version of the Bible 
  • · Ryrie Study Bible NASB 
  • · Strong's Exhaustive Concordance 
  • · Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries 
  • · The Believer's Study Bible 
  • · The Expositor's Bible Commentary, New Testament 
  • · The Expositor's Bible Commentary, NT Footnotes 
  • · The Expositor's Bible Commentary, Old Testament 
  • · The Expositor's Bible Commentary, OT Footnotes 
  • · The Expositor's Bible Commentary, Volume 1 
  • · The Genesis Record 
  • · The Holy Bible, King James Version 
  • · The Holy Bible, New International Version 
  • · The New Revised Standard Version of the Bible with Apocrypha 
  • · The New Revised Standard Version of the Bible 
  • · The NIV Study Bible Notes 
  • · The Revelation Record 
  • · Treasury of Scripture Knowledge 
  • · Zondervan NIV Nave's Topical Bible 

Posts 9153
LogosEmployee

Robert N:
How about a list of what still needs to be migrated?

That's here: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/catalog

Robert N:
OR better still an individualized list that each user can look at telling them what needs to be migrated

That's here: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration (but doesn't have selecting the top 10).

Posts 93
RHC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 10:03 PM

Going Deeper with New Testament Greek (Andreas J. Köstenberger; Benjamin L. Merkle; Robert L. Plummer, B&H Publishing)

The Interpreter's Bible (12 vols) (ed. Buttrick)

Complete Vocabulary Guide To The Greek New Testament  (Trenchard)

A Modern Grammar for Biblical Hebrew (Duane A Garrett, B&H Publishing)

Baker Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Time Lines (John Beck)

Chronological and Background Charts of Church History  (Zondervan)

Chronological And Background Charts of the New Testament (Zondervan)

The New Oxford Annotated Bible

Jesus and the God of Israel

Posts 38
Danny Jenkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 1:29 AM

I have seen that Logos 9 is out. To get the upgrade price means that we have to buy the program now. I haven’t seen all of my WS books in Logos 8. The most important part of the program would be my notes. I am not sure if my notes are going to appear. If I wait until my notes are installed, then Logos 9 will cost me cost to a thousand dollars for the silver. I’m sorry but WS works good for me right now, and I don’t have to wait for anything.

Posts 5576
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 1:41 AM

Danny Jenkins:

I have seen that Logos 9 is out. To get the upgrade price means that we have to buy the program now. I haven’t seen all of my WS books in Logos 8. The most important part of the program would be my notes. I am not sure if my notes are going to appear. If I wait until my notes are installed, then Logos 9 will cost me cost to a thousand dollars for the silver. I’m sorry but WS works good for me right now, and I don’t have to wait for anything.

Greetings Danny

Just to make sure that you understand the situation...

Logos 9 is out and to get access to it one either has to subscribe to 'Logos Connect' or buy a package of resources (book) and/or features.

In the spring Logos 9 will be available as a free upgrade to users.

In the meantime one can continue using Wordsearch, and/or continue using Logos 8 the latter will still be eligible for technical support.

At no point will you be 'made' to purchase the programme.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 1
Roger Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 5:19 AM

Please include the "Journey Series" Bible studies by Tommy Higle (all three series) Thank you.

Posts 1
Charles Kirke | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 5:23 AM

Whilst it is not a 'book' in the sense that I believe you mean, I had to make special arrangements for the New International Version of the Bible to be available through Wordsearch.  Can I be assured that it will be in my Logos account when the migration is complete.  The NIV is the 'standard' bible where I minister: without it as part of the Faithlife community I would be stranded.

God bless you and encourage you,

Charles Kirke

Posts 1
Michael Teague | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 6:51 AM

Would like to see Rod Mattoon's Treasure series given priority

Posts 9153
LogosEmployee

Charles Kirke:
I had to make special arrangements for the New International Version of the Bible to be available through Wordsearch.  Can I be assured that it will be in my Logos account when the migration is complete. 

The NIV has been unlocked in Logos for Wordsearch customers who owned it, and it's available now. If you look at https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration (your personal migration page), you will see the resources that are already available to you in Logos.

I don't know what you mean by "special arrangements". If it wasn't unlocked like a regular Wordsearch resource, then it may not have been part of the licenses that were transferred from Wordsearch to Logos. Please take a look at that page and see if it shows up for you.

Posts 1
Pam Blevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 7:43 AM

These resources I use multiple times a week as I study:

AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: New Testament & AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: Old Testament,

Complete Biblical Library Interlinear Bible: New Testament & Complete Biblical Library Interlinear Bible: Old Testament,

Webster’s 1913 Unabridged English Dictionary,

Dake Outlines,

Andrew Wommack’s Living Commentary

Posts 2523
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 9:10 AM

Mike Binks:
buy a package of resources (book) and/or features

Mike, this may be misleading and cause unmet expectations.  It is possible to purchase a L9 Library and not purchase features/datasets. in this case One would NOT get access to L9 engine until the Spring 2021 release of the core engine.

With so many new users coming over from Wordsearch, it is important to clarify the difference between  Engine, Library and features/datasets. I've read several disappointments from people who bought feature (Counseling Guide) without an appropriate library and they have been disappointed. I have also read posts from people who purchased a library without features (Sermon Manager) and they also have been disappointed.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 23
Gregory Williamson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 9:57 AM

I would like to see Swindoll's Living Insights New Testament commentary made available as soon as possible. 

Posts 1
Mark Tetley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 10:07 AM

Thompson Chain Reference and EGGNT. 

Posts 1
Alan Harris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 1:05 PM

Thompson Chain and Strongs Talking Greek and Hebrew.  Also, Keswick.

Posts 2
Kenneth Long | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 3:26 PM

Treasures from the Scriptures by Rod Matoon

Page 13 of 23 (444 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last » | RSS