Which new Wordsearch resources would you like to see first?

Page 22 of 23 (444 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next >
This post has 443 Replies | 62 Followers

Posts 22
Bill McVicker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 2 2021 7:49 AM

Hello,

Any idea when the rest of Swindoll’s Living Insights New Testament Commentary will make it to Logos research status?  Thank you again for all your effort.

Bill

Posts 4706
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 5 2021 5:59 PM

Still hoping/waiting for MacArthur Bible commentary and Life application Study Bible

:) 

Posts 3195
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2021 3:27 AM

I have the Life application Study Bible.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 4706
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2021 4:59 AM

It must  still be in ebook form as it isn’t for sale yet that I can find

Posts 18
ABWJR | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 6:23 PM

curious about this. I’ve had McArthur’s since probably November at least. However i miss the Wordsearch functionality. Though it appeared in the library as multiple volumes, if I opened the Luke Commentary, synced it tiny bible and then jumped to Romans, Revelation or 2 Timothy, the Mcarthur’s would follow me there. 

Also missing having both of my Mounce Word Studies available. Kind of giving up hope on that end. 

Posts 19387
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 7:21 PM

ABWJR:
curious about this. I’ve had McArthur’s since probably November at least. However i miss the Wordsearch functionality. Though it appeared in the library as multiple volumes, if I opened the Luke Commentary, synced it tiny bible and then jumped to Romans, Revelation or 2 Timothy, the Mcarthur’s would follow me there. 

MultiView Resources allows a Series to be selected. Changing Bible location causes Series change of resource to corresponding location.

Screen shot shows Lexham English Bible (LEB) configured with MacArthur series for MultiView Resources. Top LEB tab has location of Luke 1, followed by duplicating Tab, dragging to desired location, then change to Romans 10 (clicked on MultiView to show series for screen shot).

MultiView allows commentary to be scrolled without changing Bible location.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4706
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 7:29 PM

ABWJR:

Also missing having both of my Mounce Word Studies available. Kind of giving up hope on that end. 

You could also link them. If they are in the same series, which they should be, then if you have them linked to the same letter they will move as well. When you are in your resource, click on the kabob 3-dot whatever they call it thingy and link them both to the same lettered set.

Posts 4706
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 7:31 PM

Mattillo:

ABWJR:

You could also link them. If they are in the same series, which they should be, then if you have them linked to the same letter they will move as well. When you are in your resource, click on the kabob 3-dot whatever they call it thingy and link them both to the same lettered set.

Logos Help Link: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016827711-Link-Sets 

Posts 13
Nicholas Nelson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2021 7:48 PM

Logos finally finished the Wordsearch "Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language 1913."  The problem is that it will not function as a dictionary but rather goes to supplementary chapters and will not give the actual definitions which is the primary function of a software dictionary. I was very disappointed since I have waited for many months to see this appear in my Logos library. I have sent an email to Logos asking if there are special settings that I do not know about to make the dictionary function but have received no answer other than the automated response. I hope the fix comes soon. 

Posts 9147
LogosEmployee

Nicholas Nelson:
Logos finally finished the Wordsearch "Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language 1913."  The problem is that it will not function as a dictionary

https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/catalog says that this resource is still an "Ebook", which doesn't have full functionality. It should function as you expect when it's updated to a Logos Edition.

Posts 18
ABWJR | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2021 2:04 PM

Thank you!

I do have MacArthur's linked to the set. In order for it to work I'd have to open every commentary into its own tab. That's not desireable. But thanks again.

Posts 18
ABWJR | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2021 2:10 PM

Thanks, I haven't had a lot of time to spend getting to learn the Logos interface. Just the minimum amount to try and keep my workflow going. I'll have to research this and see if it is a dedicated workspace or whether I can morph it into my usual template.

Thanks again...

Posts 4706
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2021 2:49 PM

ABWJR:

Thank you!

I do have MacArthur's linked to the set. In order for it to work I'd have to open every commentary into its own tab. That's not desireable. But thanks again.

You may want to call support then. I just tested it by linking my Bible and one volume of MNTC. Both were on set A and 2 Corinthians. I moved my Bible to another book and the commentary followed

Posts 3195
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 20 2021 7:41 AM

I am hopping the functional of the Fire Bible according to their promise from now up to the beginning of August.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1635
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 20 2021 9:22 AM

Tes:

I am hopping the functional of the Fire Bible according to their promise from now up to the beginning of August.

It's looking good to be delivered in August. The process of updating it is done and we're in the final prep stages to push it out to owners.

Posts 4706
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 20 2021 10:00 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Tes:

It's looking good to be delivered in August. The process of updating it is done and we're in the final prep stages to push it out to owners.

Thank you Kyle! I hope the Life App Study Bible and MacArthur aren't far behind :)

Link for fire bible: https://www.logos.com/product/199144/fire-bible 

Posts 3195
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 21 2021 12:10 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Tes:

Thank you Kyle. This is good news. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3195
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 3 2021 12:19 PM

Wow! wounderful thank you Faithlife. Finaly Fire Bible is beautifully inegrated as Logos search to Logos Bibel Software.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3195
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 3 2021 12:33 PM

But on Mobile is not yet fixed.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 22 of 23 (444 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next > | RSS