Wrong price after package added to cart

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 176
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 27 2020 1:14 PM

I seem to have been charged the wrong price for my order of Reformed Silver. The price when I put it in the cart was only $26.35 (which is the right one as in line with the other package prices – see picture). But I have been charged $138.67.

So beware when you add things that you get charged the right amount!

Posts 1033
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 1:19 PM

perhaps you also brought the feature set as well?

Posts 176
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 1:24 PM

Oh yes -  I looked at my order history details and it does have that added. But I just clicked the Add to cart button on the page that said $26.35. So maybe it was a website glitch that added that.

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 1:48 PM

Jim Snowden:

Oh yes -  I looked at my order history details and it does have that added. But I just clicked the Add to cart button on the page that said $26.35. So maybe it was a website glitch that added that.

There's an option on the product page (which wouldn't have been visible on the comparison page), as to whether the full feature set gets added in or not.

Customer Service can help redo your order, if you don't also want the feature set.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 5051
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 1:54 PM

Jim Snowden:

That's definitely a BUG. The website shouldn't be adding to your cart something different than what it's giving you the pricing for.

Posts 176
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:12 PM

Yes definitely a bug on the comparison page. I tried adding the gold package to see what would happen and the price went from around 80 to 118 when added to cart which I guess means it had also added the upgrade to the full feature set.

Posts 598
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:20 PM

Yes, that is definitely a bug. 

It kept making my price higher yesterday when I was making purchases of various items. 

I made sure not to select to purchase the feature upgrade because I am a connect subscriber so therefor I really don't need it right now. 

Jesse  

Posts 1058
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:24 PM

I had trouble yesterday getting it to give me dynamic pricing and the 20% discount. I think the bandwidth was challenged.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS