I can't buy Logos 9 bronze, it says I own it

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 79
Eduardo Fergusson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:44 PM

I upgraded my library in spanish, and I was trying to get Standard Bronze, it seems that I have the resources but I don't have the features, but it the product page says that I already own the package although I don't own everything there..

And I don't want to go and buy the "Bronze Features set" because I know is more expensive that way, so can somebody help me giving me the ability to buy the Bronze Standard library?

Posts 9609
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 6:30 AM

In your situation I would call customer service.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8199
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 7:56 AM

If you upgraded to a bilingual base package features should be included.  I upgraded to Platino Bilingüe Total and it included Platinum in English and Platino in Spanish with all features English and Spanish.  Great deal! It was cheaper than buying them separately.

DAL 

Ps. Call CS to find out what was included in your upgrade.

Posts 79
Eduardo Fergusson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 8:01 AM

DAL:

If you upgraded to a bilingual base package features should be included.  I upgraded to Platino Bilingüe Total and it included Platinum in English and Platino in Spanish with all features English and Spanish.  Great deal! It was cheaper than buying them separately.

DAL 

Ps. Call CS to find out what was included in your upgrade.

Gracias Dal, yes I purchased Platino Bilingue, and I hope to get the "Total Bilingual"in the future, the solution was to add the Silver upgrade, I wanted the new Lexham lexicons in english too, so it's solve now. Smile

Posts 2804
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 8:06 AM

I can confirm.

I don't own everything in the German Starter Academic Package, but it says that I own it, and can't add it to my cart.

This is a bug.

Workaround: open a private browser session, go to the product page, copy the "add to cart" link, go back to the main browser session, paste the link, and you've got it in your cart.

Or call customer service.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS