Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 8195
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 10:19 PM

David Wanat:

If the “last Monday in October“ holds true, look for Logos 10 on October 24th, 2022 Wink

Not! I’ll give you the exact date when we get there just like I did this time around and other times 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 20
Michael Licina Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 15 2021 8:09 PM

I'm waiting for Logos 70, AKA Logos LXX...might be a while though Big Smile

Posts 1117
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2021 12:41 AM

Gregory Lawhorn:
Illustration Fact-Checker™ – Remember the story about the Admiral on a Navy ship getting into an argument with a lighthouse keeper? Turns out that didn't actually happen! The Auto Correct feature will replace "Many years ago …" with "There's an old story that says …", freeing your conscience from an unintentional lie. 

This should be a real thing. Illustrations are getting out of hand. smh

Posts 2814
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2021 5:03 AM

Michael Licina Jr.:

I'm waiting for Logos 70, AKA Logos LXX...might be a while though Big Smile

Like maybe Oct 2142?

Posts 761
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2021 5:13 AM

Gregory - this was fantastic. I laughed out loud at the Henry one. But all of them were good.

Gregory Lawhorn:

David Wanat:

If the “last Monday in October“ holds true, look for Logos 10 on October 24th, 2022 Wink

Here are some exciting features coming soon in Logos 10!

Heresy Checker™ – No need to worry about accidentally affirming Arianism or the latest Joel Osteen book. That quote from C. S. Lewis? The Heresy Checker™ will popup a window reminding you that Lewis was not fully orthodox in his writings!

Illustration Fact-Checker™ – Remember the story about the Admiral on a Navy ship getting into an argument with a lighthouse keeper? Turns out that didn't actually happen! The Auto Correct feature will replace "Many years ago …" with "There's an old story that says …", freeing your conscience from an unintentional lie. 

Preacher Filter™ – Selectively replaces words in your sermon so that your manuscript reads as clearly as MacArthur or as passionate as Piper. The Matthew Henry™ setting will triple the length of your manuscript, replace 5 out of 6 periods with semi-colons, and use the Oxford English Thesaurus of the English Language to substitute words that are more than five syllables and currently obsolete. 

Auto-Biography™ – Searches your sermon manuscripts for stories about yourself and your family (full integration with your contacts) in order to build your own autobiography. A helpful Limited Embarrassment setting replaces your children's names with phrases like "my youngest daughter." And, when your days are run, your surviving family can generate an instant obituary with a single click!

iMac (2019 model), 3Ghz 6 Core Intel i5, 16gb Ram, Radeon Pro Graphics. 500GB SSD.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS