Mistake in the map's key

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:44 PM

As I look at the map of exile, it seems to me the blue and red color of the key of the map is mistaken. Am I right or am I missing something here?

Bohuslav

Posts 5620
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 10 2010 2:16 PM

I think you are right.  They are switched.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 10 2010 5:47 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:
As I look at the map of exile, it seems to me the blue and red color of the key of the map is mistaken. Am I right or am I missing something here?

Ooops!    I think you are right.

But it is possible you, Todd and I have missed a new archaeological discovery that reversed the map contents. Confused 

Not really.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 11 2010 8:05 AM

Am I to do something more about the mistake, or have somebody in Logos noticed that already?

Those new maps are wonderful by the way. Thank you Logos for them.

Bohuslav

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 11 2010 8:09 AM

Since it's the weekend and Logos hasn't responded to this thread it is reasonable to assume that this issue has not yet resolved.

data@logos.com is the email to report problems such as this one, include your screen shot and the description of the items in the key being reversed.

See http://www.logos.com/support/reportaproblem for other email addresses to use in case Logos misses a forum post.

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 11 2010 8:10 AM

Kevin Becker:

Since it's the weekend and Logos hasn't responded to this thread it is reasonable to assume that this issue has not yet resolved.

data@logos.com is the email to report problems such as this one, include your screen shot and the description of the items in the key being reversed.

See http://www.logos.com/support/reportaproblem for other email addresses to use in case Logos misses a forum post.

Thanks Kevin. Sounds reasonable. I will do that tomorrow.

Bohuslav

Posts 139
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 12 2010 10:49 PM

Bohuslav, Kevin:

Actually we have noticed (and fixed) it: this and a number of other map fixes (that people haven't noticed yet Smile) should be getting released soon.

However, Kevin's advice is correct: if you find issues like this, please report them to data@logos.com.

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:31 AM

Thank you Sean. I did that already yesterday and next time I will know better what to do. Thank you for your excellent work. I love these new Logos maps. They are just great.

Bohuslav

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS