Will Sermon Mangler be available as a standalone purchase?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3052
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 30 2020 8:08 AM

Will the Sermon Manager feature be available as a stand-alone purchase (now or later) or must I go to the Silver Level feature upgrade to get it, period?

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 8:18 AM

As per the question: I have no idea, though I do suspect it is tied to the silver level feature upgrade only.

But I want to go on record saying, "Best Typo Ever."  LOL.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 9479
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 8:48 AM

Doc B:

Will the Sermon Manager feature be available as a stand-alone purchase (now or later) or must I go to the Silver Level feature upgrade to get it, period?

Actually most of us can handle mangling a sermon already. Why would we want to buy a tool for that? Wink

I doubt the tool will be offered separately. FL seems to have moved away from offering datasets, features, and tools separately a number of versions ago.

I wonder how sermon manager would be of use to you without the sermon builder?

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 464
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 8:50 AM

TCBlack:

But I want to go on record saying, "Best Typo Ever."  LOL.

You beat me to it. Years ago when my youngest was about 2 she crawled under my desk and unplugged my computer in the middle of sermon prep. On a Saturday. I thought SHE was the sermon mangler.

Posts 1899
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 8:54 AM

Mark Smith:
Actually most of us can handle mangling a sermon already. Why would we want to buy a tool for that? Wink

LOL. Big Smile

Posts 102
The Flanary's | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 9:30 AM

YesYes for the typo

Posts 5207
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 5:55 PM

Doc B:

Both Connect and Verbum Now will do the job.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS