Logos Reader Editions of ex-Wordsearch books

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5008
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 31 2020 7:47 AM

Should I understand that books from Wordsearch that now appear in my Library as a Logos Reader editions are, as it were, done?

(If so, please take a look at the Mace New Testament, which presently contains a bunch of auto-generated inaccurate links.)

Posts 9054
LogosEmployee

I'm not sure. It may be that a metadata update has shipped in advance of the book file being updated.

Posts 9054
LogosEmployee

This was a metadata update that went out in advance of the books being made available for preorder at Logos.com.

We still plan for a future update to the resource file itself.

Posts 5008
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2020 11:56 AM

That all makes sense. Thanks for clarifying! Smile

Posts 35
Colin Ware | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2020 2:41 AM

1. Is it best to read these in Logos or Faithlife Ebooks?

2. Do Ebooks have a list of contents?

Thanks in advance

Colin

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2020 5:04 AM

Colin Ware:

1. Is it best to read these in Logos or Faithlife Ebooks?

2. Do Ebooks have a list of contents?

Thanks in advance

Colin

I’m guessing from your question that you’re using the mobile app? I don’t think there is a dedicated Faithlife ebooks app on desktop.

You can access all your books through either app, and they do all have contents lists - it’s at the top of the screen here:

You might need to tap on this on the next screen if you want a normal contents list:

Posts 35
Colin Ware | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2020 6:31 PM

Yes I am using an Android tablet. However 'Reflections on the Gospels' by Vance Havner does not display contents. This book came from WordSearch so I don't know if that is part of the issue. The book does not display in the Faithlife App.

Thanks for your response.

Colin

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS