Logos Reader Editions of ex-Wordsearch books

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 31 2020 7:47 AM

Should I understand that books from Wordsearch that now appear in my Library as a Logos Reader editions are, as it were, done?

(If so, please take a look at the Mace New Testament, which presently contains a bunch of auto-generated inaccurate links.)

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 9009
LogosEmployee

I'm not sure. It may be that a metadata update has shipped in advance of the book file being updated.

Posts 9009
LogosEmployee

This was a metadata update that went out in advance of the books being made available for preorder at Logos.com.

We still plan for a future update to the resource file itself.

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2020 11:56 AM

That all makes sense. Thanks for clarifying! Smile

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 35
Colin Ware | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2020 2:41 AM

1. Is it best to read these in Logos or Faithlife Ebooks?

2. Do Ebooks have a list of contents?

Thanks in advance

Colin

Posts 689
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2020 5:04 AM

Colin Ware:

1. Is it best to read these in Logos or Faithlife Ebooks?

2. Do Ebooks have a list of contents?

Thanks in advance

Colin

I’m guessing from your question that you’re using the mobile app? I don’t think there is a dedicated Faithlife ebooks app on desktop.

You can access all your books through either app, and they do all have contents lists - it’s at the top of the screen here:

You might need to tap on this on the next screen if you want a normal contents list:

Posts 35
Colin Ware | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2020 6:31 PM

Yes I am using an Android tablet. However 'Reflections on the Gospels' by Vance Havner does not display contents. This book came from WordSearch so I don't know if that is part of the issue. The book does not display in the Faithlife App.

Thanks for your response.

Colin

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS