How to see dynamic pricing on pre-pubs?

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1160
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2020 3:57 PM

JH:

It appears they honored prepub dynamic pricing on this collection for me. The first two books were charged and downloaded early, and when the entire collection downloaded later, I was only charged the original cost minus the cost of the two already purchased resources. Am I misunderstanding what you are saying happened?

So what was your dynamic price for the collection? I believe my pre-pub was around $84.50.

Posts 733
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2020 5:38 PM

Dale E Heath:

JH:

It appears they honored prepub dynamic pricing on this collection for me. The first two books were charged and downloaded early, and when the entire collection downloaded later, I was only charged the original cost minus the cost of the two already purchased resources. Am I misunderstanding what you are saying happened?

So what was your dynamic price for the collection? I believe my pre-pub was around $84.50.

Hmmm... I just went back and added it up. It does appear that I was overcharged by $3 or $4 for the collection based on how it came out in dribbles. Something is wrong with dynamic pricing. I emailed sales and asked them to take a look.

Posts 1160
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2020 6:39 AM

So what did you actually pay for the last portion, which was 3 books?

Posts 733
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2020 7:26 AM

Dale E Heath:

So what did you actually pay for the last portion, which was 3 books?

$49.12

Posts 1160
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2020 3:10 PM

Congratulations, good price. Well played.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS