Personal Book Input Fields

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 705
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 8 2020 8:24 AM

Where can I find information about input fields in personal books? I am building a personal book and want to include input fields to answer observation questions. I was not able to find anything on this. Thanks. 

Posts 12067
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2020 8:35 AM

Michael Kinch:
Where can I find information about input fields in personal books? I am building a personal book and want to include input fields to answer observation questions.

https://wiki.logos.com/Personal_Books#Text_Input_Box 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 705
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2020 9:14 AM

Perfect.  Thank you so much.

Posts 12067
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2020 10:28 AM

Glad it's helping you.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1085
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2020 6:59 AM

Michael Kinch:

Where can I find information about input fields in personal books? I am building a personal book and want to include input fields to answer observation questions. I was not able to find anything on this. Thanks. 

Are you a PC Man or a Mac man?  

The text input boxes are still working perfectly on PCs but (unless the problem has been corrected in the last month) they will not let a personal book compile on a Mac and have not allowed it to compile for the last 11 months. Yes, before you ask (Winkit was reported and confirmed within days! 

Posts 705
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2020 7:19 AM

JohnB:

Are you a PC Man or a Mac man?  

The text input boxes are still working perfectly on PCs but (unless the problem has been corrected in the last month) they will not let a personal book compile on a Mac and have not allowed it to compile for the last 11 months. Yes, before you ask (Winkit was reported and confirmed within days! 

Thanks John.  I use a PC.  I have it working now.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS