Got to love bundles

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 910
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 15 2020 6:06 AM

this particular commentary set would have been $180, but as part of Logos Reformed Silver, I got it and a number of other books for $17.99. (Could have gotten bronze for even less.) Ain't Logos grand!

Posts 9530
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2020 6:31 AM

Yes there are some amazing deals to be had. It is worthwhile checking all the bundles to see what you would get.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 7853
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2020 6:03 PM

Déjà vu thread! I got the same set for $8 and change! Awesome deals to be had indeed!

DAL

Posts 890
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2020 6:30 PM

I am finished (I think Smile) with my Logos library upgrades. I, too, got some great deals. Instead of purchasing the highest level of package in each tradition I was targeting, I followed the advice of others by purchasing the lower packages first and building up to the largest I wanted. At the end of the day, just by doing that I saved an additional 22.5% off the price I would have paid, which for me came out to over $356. While I didn't get Academic Professional before Hermenia was pulled, I still only paid $10 for the last remaining ICC volume I didn't own.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS