Suggestion: overhaul custom reading plans

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Matthew Michie | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 17 2020 5:25 AM

I would love to see the reading plan/custom reading plan section getting some additional though put into it.  Right now creating more complex reading plans is rather difficult and time consuming.  I was wanting to make a plan that utilized different section of the bible across a one year time span and the only way I could figure out how to do it was to generate multiple different 1 year plans and then combine them into one final reading plan.  I would love to see more options to select and rearrange reading (like having a drag and drop user interface in the reading plan generation tab) that would allow me to create a plan with multiple different readings without manually inputting every verse for every day.  

I would also love to see a way to easily integrate custom text and videos at the beginning of each day (similar to how it is done in the logos provided plans) to make more complex devotionals to share. 

Third, it would be great if there was a way to see other user created reading plans without manually sharing them.  It would be great if there was a location that the publicly shared plans could be available to search and use.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS