Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Phil Foster | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 17 2020 11:59 AM

I have been out of town and know now Faithlife acuired WS.

MProctor, MP Seminars mentioned in a Wordsearch webinar to go to MPSeminars.com, use code Wordsearch, to  access a free month of training videos on his website. 

I dont see it on the website, there isnt a telephone to contact, anyone have any suggestions on how to use the free 1 month  using the code?

thanks

Posts 1814
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 12:20 PM

Hi Phil,

Normally, you would click "Sign Up" in the upper right hand corner www.mpseminars.com and then select a monthly or yearly plan. At this point, you would enter the coupon code.

Unfortunately, It looks as if that particular coupon is expired. The fortunate thing is that Morris frequently gives out free month coupons. I would keep my eyes open and if you get the chance to see one of his live webinars, he usually gives out a free month code at the end of them.

Posts 5
Phil Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 12:38 PM

thanks rick,

I probably will pay a month of training. 

Does monthly payments automatically expire after first month of use or do i have to initiate a cancellation process. I want to use one month and stop.

thanks

Posts 296
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 1:02 PM

Phil Foster:
Does monthly payments automatically expire after first month of use or do i have to initiate a cancellation process. I want to use one month and stop.

You have to initiate a cancel but you can also suspend your subscription and then just reactivate it at a later date if need be.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS