Black Friday Sale Incorrect Discount?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 21
Lawrence Mason | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2020 2:46 AM

When I click browse the sale, Logos 9 Silver comes up as 70%  for me, but when I actually go to see if I can pick it up, I only get my academic discount price of 30%! Anyone else having this problem?

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2020 3:04 AM

The 70% discount includes the dynamic savings for what you already own.

If you look at the price used to determine the percent saved, the 70% off is based on the regular price, and the 30% off is based on the dynamic price.

There never has been a 70% off sale for Silver. 30% off is the best discount available to you.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 164
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2020 3:21 AM

To see the breakdown of your discount hover your cursor over the blue ''Dynamic sale price' text and a pop up will explain the pricing. See pic below.

Posts 21
Lawrence Mason | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2020 3:22 AM

Thanks Petah. That makes a little more sense.

I was simply confused because I'd already seen that price for Logos 9, but it was listed as simply 30% wherever I looked. I thought there might have been a 'mega-sale' over black friday, but my academic discount had overridden it!

Got me all excited I might get the package much cheaper than otherwise!

Posts 21
Lawrence Mason | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2020 3:26 AM

Thanks Dave, I'd never noticed this before! 

Looks like my academic discount has overridden the sale price, but that simply because it is higher than the 15% on atm.

I guess the lesson is I should get less excited about discounts until I've worked out what it actually means Geeked

Posts 7880
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2020 5:50 AM

No Legacy packages for me.  Apparently I own them all  (except for Collector’s which I really don’t want nor need). 👍😁👌 There are a couple of deals still available but I’m not really interested in them.  Good 😌 I could use a little break from spending.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS