Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3346
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 2 2020 4:31 PM

To immediately update to the current beta Set update channel to beta in the Command Box. enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes

Posts 973
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2020 6:07 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

To immediately update to the current beta Set update channel to beta in the Command Box. enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes

Thanks Philana. Thanks for getting the font issue fixed so quickly.

Posts 430
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2020 4:47 AM

I'm set to the beta channel, and running 9.1.0017, but Logos won't update to .0018. Running Update Now returns a "no updates were found" message. Did the update get pulled for some reason?

Posts 31293
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2020 1:31 PM

My installation updated without problems.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1613
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2020 11:12 PM

I have 9.1.0.0018 and did not notice anything special in the installation

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 430
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2020 3:45 AM

Gregory Lawhorn:

I'm set to the beta channel, and running 9.1.0017, but Logos won't update to .0018. Running Update Now returns a "no updates were found" message. Did the update get pulled for some reason?

*Ahem* The update channel wasn't set to beta. It is now, and all is well. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS