Solved: Faithlife please stop using FAKE ADS!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1495
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 7 2020 11:12 AM

Faithlife please stop using FAKE ADS! It is annoying to click on ads and see it is fake and misleading. 

Here is example: 

https://www.logos.com/christmas-sale?utm_source=logos9&utm_medium=appmessage&utm_content=30230-xmas2020generalannounce-medimg&utm_campaign=promo-christmas2020#PandRsale 

Up to 92% off P&R Titles

not even one product has 92%. 

If you say, oh it includes dynamic price,

- then sorry, not in my case

- also, just add it to any bundle then "up to 99%" or "100%" Why 92? Be consistent then and put on every Base Package "up to 99%" or "100%"

PLEASE SEPERATE DYNAMIC DISCOUNT FROM SALE and advertise Sale only

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 239
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2020 11:27 AM

There is a resource that's 92% off.  You probably already own it.

Posts 2691
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2020 11:28 AM

Well, I found one that was 92% but I already had it. I think the whole percentage thing is kind of wonky. Deals from .99 cents and up is better. 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1495
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2020 11:42 AM

I don't know what happened. I do see one right now. I didn't see before and I checked twice and there were less books and yes, I used "see more" button. Looks like there was a glitch. 

Thank  you all

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS