Content Error on Upgrade Pages

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3051
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 8 2020 8:01 AM

The upgrade page (at least for Reformed Silver) lists the Silver Feature set as part of the upgrade, but it is NOT INCLUDED. I put this in my cart and bought it, and none of the listed features were downloaded. [

And BTW, the dynamic price on the page was $149 but the price in the shopping cart was $61, so the features were apparently stripped out when the upgrade was put in the cart.]

I called sales and was able to get a refund (which I applied to a FFS upgrade).

Here's a screenshot of the page with the incorrect bullet boxed (after I bought it but before I returned it)-

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 31849
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2020 10:45 PM

8 bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5013
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2020 11:39 AM

Doc B:

The upgrade page (at least for Reformed Silver) lists the Silver Feature set as part of the upgrade, but it is NOT INCLUDED. I put this in my cart and bought it, and none of the listed features were downloaded. [

And BTW, the dynamic price on the page was $149 but the price in the shopping cart was $61, so the features were apparently stripped out when the upgrade was put in the cart.]

It looks like what actually happened is that you bought the Logos 9 Reformed Silver Library, rather than the Logos 9 Reformed Silver Base Package.

If nothing's broken and you didn't get a special link from Faithlife or something, you should only have been able to buy the Library alone if you have/had a Faithlife Connect, Verbum Now, or (potentially) Verbum Cloud subscription.

Posts 3051
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2020 2:36 PM

SineNomine:
It looks like what actually happened is that you bought the Logos 9 Reformed Silver Library, rather than the Logos 9 Reformed Silver Base Package.

That's not what happened. Got it worked out through email with FL...Joe was very helpful. It had to do with putting some things in the cart then removing them in a different order.

No, I've never had any of the subscription services...I think very, very negatively of those.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 5013
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2020 3:56 PM

Doc B:

SineNomine:

That's not what happened. Got it worked out through email with FL...Joe was very helpful. It had to do with putting some things in the cart then removing them in a different order.

Ah, different funky cart stuff. I'm glad Joe got it worked out for you!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS