Grudem's Systematic Theology (2nd ed.) Not Available for Mobile?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 35
Cheryl Sexton | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 8 2020 7:12 PM

I just received my copy of Wayne Grudem's Systematic Theology (2nd ed.) on Logos. I preordered it. However, I noticed it wasn't showing up on my phone app. Then I went to the product page and noticed it said that it is currently not available for mobile. Why is this the case? I have never encountered this. Having access to this resource on mobile is probably more important to me than having it on desktop. Is this something that is going to be remedied soon?

Posts 2686
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2020 7:31 PM

This happens sometimes for a short while. Depends on their workload. It will be in Mobile. 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 35
Cheryl Sexton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2020 7:38 PM

Good to know, and that's what I thought. I just got freaked out for a second. Smile

Posts 7848
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2020 7:39 PM

It’s stated in the product page that it’s temporarily not available on mobile devices.  So it’ll be a few days.  No worries πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

Posts 1488
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2020 7:51 AM

It's available on mobile now.

Posts 2686
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2020 9:36 AM

YesπŸ€“

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS