Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2730
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 18 2020 10:48 AM

In an upcoming beta, the homepage card will link to the person page for these types of events rather than the timeline event. There is still a bug with this that will get fixed in 9.3. The bug prevents some links from opening to the person page, so for instance Phoebe Palmer still links to the event, although the Wesley link will correctly go to the person page.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 12080
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 18 2020 12:24 PM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):
In an upcoming beta, the homepage card will link to the person page for these types of events rather than the timeline event.

Yes

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 33274
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 18 2020 3:44 PM

I'm grumpy today, Andrew. That is cool and nifty and such ... but I'm more concerned with BIBLE study so I want my SemanticRoles back in Biblical Person, and my sparkcharts. I want the rest of the Biblical entities brought up to the new standards. I want the stuff that relates directly to studying my Bible before the cool, nifty, trivia of a day stuff.

Okay, yes I know others will disagree and yes, I know you have a master plan with interlinking pieces but ... at least you know how 0.0000001% (rounded up) of your customer base feels about it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1660
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:01 AM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):
In an upcoming beta,

A number of years ago I was a beta tester, and  I have read these two pages of "instructions"

This is so SO hard to find -- ARCANE  -- one of those Logos "features" created by programmers and for programmers?

[at Christmas time I do "have a life"]

I will wait until it reaches "prime time" status.

Thank you. Sorry. 

Logos 9 "dark view" is great

Regards, SteveF

Posts 5552
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2020 12:35 PM

I'm going to make a suggestion that is completely different than what I would normally suggest: Make the Today in Christian History home page card activated by default during the beta testing period.

(My concern with this dataset is that it just plain doesn't have much in it [yet].)

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS