Logos 9.2 Beta 2 (9.2.0.0005)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 419
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 18 2020 4:08 PM

To change Logos 9 to the beta channel, enter the command Set update channel to beta in the Go Box. (Please see beta warnings and risks.)

To immediately update Logos 9 (if it is already set to beta channel), enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 362
Bob Soule | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2020 4:58 AM

There is a Bug with copy and pasting into the library "find resources" box. When I paste the pasted text does not show in the "find resources" box. However, logos does filter the library as though it was there.

If I left click on one of the search results then the "find resources" box is populated.

See image below.

Posts 362
Bob Soule | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2020 5:04 AM

I meant to add this.. OS is macOS Big Sur

Posts 3346
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2020 11:05 AM

Bob Soule:

There is a Bug with copy and pasting into the library "find resources" box. When I paste the pasted text does not show in the "find resources" box. However, logos does filter the library as though it was there.

If I left click on one of the search results then the "find resources" box is populated.

See image below.

Hi Bob,

I'm not able to reproduce this bug. I'm on the latest version of Big Sur. Can you verify that this is still an issue? Do you have any scaling turned on?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS