Have any votes to improve text comparison ... your fellow forumites have suggestions

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 35581
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 28 2020 10:58 PM

Provide a comparison tool for two different passages | Faithlife Feedback Think especially of harmonies i.e. two passages describing the same event ...

Make Text Comparison tab keep up with selected link set | Faithlife Feedback I don't know what modification is need to meet this goal but the goal seems reasonable.

Ctrl+F to filter Text Comparison tool | Faithlife Feedback Supports a specific, common use of the tool.

Ability to sort the Text Comparison results | Faithlife Feedback okay, this I initiated as the feature would be useful for teaching purposes ... one does get asked the strangest questions.

Compare two recensions in the Text Comparison tool | Faithlife Feedback corrects a surprising limitation of the tool

There are several additional suggestions for this tool but bumping some of these up might get a holistic consideration of all the related suggestions.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 551
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2020 1:21 AM

Great suggestions, i through my vote behind them all. 

Carpe verbum.

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2020 6:01 AM

These are helpful suggestions MJ. Voted!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS