Romanian Bible - How long, LORD, must we call for help from Logos, but Logos does not listen?!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 432
George | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 5 2021 10:47 AM

I know I am overly dramatic, but "the crying baby gets the milk". Smile

We've been asking for one since 2011:

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/33651/251653.aspx

Logos has started working on this last year, but I'm thinking a little (just a little) whining can't hurt.Wink

Posts 31293
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2021 12:51 PM

My memory may be completely wrong but I vaguely recall something about Faithlife not creating resources in languages that they didn't have someone who could actually read it/proof read it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 432
George | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 10:58 AM

MJ, if that is the case, I volunteer to do it and I am positive there are many others who are willing to jump in and help out with this.

Posts 432
George | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:27 AM

I received an email today from Logos informing me that they are getting closer to making at least one Romanian Bible available. So to those of us who want to see this done, please keep hoping and praying (and whining [a little]). Smile

Posts 1
CONSTANTIN CLAUDIU | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 2:25 AM

From today i have the Logos 9, hope they will gave us acces to Romanian Bible as soonn as possible!

Posts 432
George | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 1:12 PM

CONSTANTIN CLAUDIU:

.. as soon as possible!

Welcome to the forums!

Logos raised our hopes recently.  Time will tell if our hopes were justified.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS