FaithlifeTV not working on Fire TV Stick

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9
Tim Chaffey | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 6 2021 4:54 AM

Hi, 
I recently ordered a Mobile Ed course that I'd like to watch on my TV. Unfortunately, my FaithlifeTV app will not load on my Fire TV Stick. Yesterday, I was able to scroll to the video I wanted to watch, but when I clicked on it, the video would not load. When I tried to watch it this morning, the app itself wouldn't even load. I tried clearing the cache, but that didn't work. I reset my Fire Stick, but that didn't work. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice, but it didn't work either time. I've been able to enter the 6 digit code to sign in, but other than telling me "This device is now linked to your Faithlife..." nothing happens. It doesn't load the main menu or anything else. It's just stuck on this screen telling me that it's now linked. If I back out and go back into the app, it asks me to enter a 6 digit number again and the process gets repeated. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Posts 1851
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 5:29 AM

Hi Tim:

I don't think it is a source problem. I have a Fire Stick (c. 2016-2017) on which I just tested Faithlife TV on a MobileEd course for a minute or two. It's working fine.

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 9
Tim Chaffey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:48 PM

Thanks Robert,

It finally started working later in the day. I'm not sure what the problem was...probably just something goofy with the Fire Stick. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS