Is Logos Academic Program expiration date extendable?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Hanna | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 7 2021 3:44 AM

I'm approved in Logos Academic Program. The expiration date is June 21. I teach and I believe I will continue to teach at the seminary where I work even beyond June 21. Is it possible to have the date extended or renewed before/when I reach the expiration date?

Posts 24527
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2021 4:24 AM

Hi Hanna - and welcome to the forums

I think the date should be extendable. To get a definitive answer, I suggest contacting the Academic team at academic@logos.com

Graham

Posts 216
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2021 4:58 AM

Yes, you should have received an email stating that your academic status is expiring. When it does, all you need to do is reapply, by showing your student ID, uploading it in your academic application. It typically is renewed for an additional 6 months in just a couple of hours or less. 

Posts 29247
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2021 7:21 AM

Welcome Hanna! 

As the other two suggested, yes, the date can be extended... but only once the date is approaching. Even if it lapses, getting back in is simple and has never taken me more than a day. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3051
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2021 8:30 AM

My academic status was extended indefinitely upon initial renewal. I cancelled it myself about eight or nine years ago when I found out the hassle it was going to be to resell resources bought under the program.

It may have been related to me having a .edu email...not sure.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS