Expand Catholic Daily Readings (U.S. Lectionary) to serve as a more comprehensive "ordo"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 31290
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 20 2021 5:52 PM

Please add the links to the Missal and the Liturgy of the Hours to the Lectionary Verbum resource so the home page has one stop shopping for the three major liturgical resources - Missal, lectionary, breviary

Expand Catholic Daily Readings (U.S. Lectionary) to serve as a more comprehensive "ordo" | Faithlife Feedback

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2021 6:03 PM

Not to be confused with Catholic Daily Readings.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 1365
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:03 AM

I added a question in the FeedBear link as well but this already has links to the Missal. Am I misunderstanding something?

Our plan is to add links to Liturgy of the Hours after LOTH is ready.

Posts 31290
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2021 6:22 PM

You're right that the Missal is already linked. Adding the LOTH is exactly what i want.  Sorry, I was thinking of what is in an ordo rather than what changes were needed. And for the precise, I know ordos contain diocesan priest information that there is no need for Fatihlife to even consider carrying

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1365
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2021 9:01 AM

Thanks for the clarification. I responded in the Feed Bear request as well. We're definitely aiming to add links to LOTH when LOTH is released.

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2021 1:01 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
We're definitely aiming to add links to LOTH when LOTH is released.

What about for the 'normal' Catholic Daily Readings?

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS