Page 2 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 43 Replies | 11 Followers

Posts 3308
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 14 2021 3:29 AM

I CAN NO LONGER DO ANYTHING WITH LAYOUT CARDS ON DASHBOARD !!!

AND TO ADD WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DASHBOARD HAS ALSO AFFECTED THE ABILITY TO CREATE LOG FILES, LOGGING HAS STOPPED WORKING.

YES! you guessed it not happy being stuck with a broken tool I paid a ton of money for, like so many keep reminding us Faithlife is a business, well they need to remember to start acting like it.

Posts 26949
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 14 2021 2:39 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:
LAYOUT CARDS

There is a problem with recognizing input, so you have to click slightly away from the target to get a response e.g. away from the vertical three dots to open the menu. But I note that response/accuracy in 9.4 beta is improved. Otherwise, please describe your issue with screenshots.

Are you getting log files when you open Logos with the CTRL key held down (in Windows)? I note that log files and other attachments work under a new system in the forum, and I find it easier to drag log files to the input window (on the right side).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1
Josue Reynoso Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 17 2021 10:28 AM

Hello I am having the same problem with version 9.3.0.0049 on PC. I have to click several time for it to open. It takes about 10 seconds to get a response. I am also unable to remove a card from the Dashboard. I clicked the "remove Card" option several times but it has never worked. These have only been issues in Logos 9. I am not sure what it is though.

Posts 5
Michael Rennie | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 17 2021 11:44 AM

Me too very annoying they need to port logos over to Linux and make there Android app better.

Posts 1186
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 17 2021 12:37 PM

I really hope they release a service release soon to fix this and don't wait until the normal update timing. An entire aspect of the program is not working and it's been a problem through two updates now. Fixing this needs to be their top priority.

Posts 1
Samuel Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 28 2021 6:26 PM

I have the same issue- I have to find a sweet spot (little left from three dots) and then when I attempted to delete some cards are being deleted and some still not deleted.

Please help, I am seeing so many cards on my dashboard!!!!

Posts 8
Jim Bates | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 6:17 AM

Issue remains unresolved and has been that way for many months.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how we can escalate (or notify) someone from the Logos/Faithlife development staff to address the issue?

Other than have a place to "vent" our frustration - does this forum actually get anything accomplished in terms of bug fixes?

Posts 29718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 6:37 AM

Jim Bates:
Other than have a place to "vent" our frustration - does this forum actually get anything accomplished in terms of bug fixes?

The forums are not an official means of communication with FL. They do interact, but not to every post. I don't use the dashboard or use windows, so I am not a big help for this problem. If a "Bug" thread has not been created, that would be the first step. I don't know if Dave created one or not. 

EDIT: I didn’t realize that this was the second page of the thread. 🤨

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2729
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 7:21 AM

Jim Bates:
Does anyone have a suggestion on how we can escalate (or notify) someone from the Logos/Faithlife development staff to address the issue?

A fix has most likely been found for this issue. It is undergoing some testing, and (in theory) should show up in 9.5.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 1186
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 30 2021 5:44 PM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

Jim Bates:

A fix has most likely been found for this issue. It is undergoing some testing, and (in theory) should show up in 9.5.

Thanks for the update Andrew.

Posts 17
kingsidepawn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2021 5:47 PM

Great, I was just going to report the same problem of the dashboard only working half the time. But I can wait until 9.5 and see :)

Posts 3308
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2021 6:38 PM

GREAT NEWS IT SEEMS TO BE FIXED!!! Yes

Posts 8
Jim Bates | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2021 6:57 PM

That's not my experience. Still not working for me :(

Posts 33234
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2021 7:04 PM

what release are you running? 

Verbum 9.4

the current gold version should be working.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8
Jim Bates | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 17 2021 4:20 AM

Logos Bible Software 9.4

It's "better" than before - meaning that sometimes clicking works; but most of the time it takes me clicking around the tile 3 - 5 times before it works.

Posts 5546
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 17 2021 6:04 AM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

Jim Bates:

If 9.5 Beta 1 appears 'early', I won't complain. I promise! Stick out tongue

Posts 71
Bob Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 17 2021 8:13 AM

Jim Bates:

Logos Bible Software 9.4

It's "better" than before - meaning that sometimes clicking works; but most of the time it takes me clicking around the tile 3 - 5 times before it works.

Yep, this is my experience as well.  Looking forward to the real fix, hopefully in version 9.5

Posts 102
Greg Rose | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 19 2021 5:19 AM

The dashboard cards still open sporadically on the first click for me (on my desktop).  Sometimes they'll open on the first click but at other times they won't.  I thought at first that the "Catholic Daily Reading" Card was fixed because the first few times I opened Verbum (4.0.009) it opened on the first click.  Now however it doesn't always open on the first click.  Several of the other cards were that way too, namely the two cards having to do with the Saint of the Day.  The "Workflow" cards though still do not open on the first click and you need to click in several different spots on the card before they open.

I'm running a Dell Desktop with Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) OS build 120.2212.551.0

I also have Verbum installed on my Lenovo Laptop.  It's running Windows 10 Home (64 bit) OS build 19041.867. This laptop is also running Verbum 9.4.0.009. None of the Cards opened on the first try on the laptop.

Posts 566
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 19 2021 8:30 AM

Yeah and for me it will sometimes work on one click, but others on a double-click.

Posts 3308
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 19 2021 12:18 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

GREAT NEWS IT SEEMS TO BE FIXED!!! Yes

I celebrated to soon- back to looking for the spot to open again- frustrating!

Page 2 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS