What is in this new package from AACC

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 21 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 297
JC54 | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 26 2021 12:58 AM

https://www.logos.com/product/204465/aacc-light-alliance-course-package

Is it supposed to be available for all and if so: can we get a glimpse of the content? The price is right :P

Posts 8059
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 2:25 AM

$10 for me but it doesn’t say what’s included.

DAL

Posts 2216
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 4:47 AM

DAL:

DAL

It was $10 for me as well, so I went ahead and purchased it for the fun of it.  It added An Introduction to the New Testament: Contexts, Methods, and Ministry Formation, 2nd ed. by deSilva, which would have cost me $44.99.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 11726
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 5:44 AM

Joseph Turner:

DAL:

DAL

It was $10 for me as well, so I went ahead and purchased it for the fun of it.  It added An Introduction to the New Testament: Contexts, Methods, and Ministry Formation, 2nd ed. by deSilva, which would have cost me $44.99.

Big Smile exactly same here.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 297
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 6:06 AM

NB.Mick:

I feel like there is no dynamic pricing on this product.  But this sounds like a nice book.

Any idea about features included? For connect users some temporary licenses that became permanent?

Posts 9567
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 7:40 AM

Joseph Turner:

DAL:

DAL

That sounds great. Was there anything else included in it?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8059
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 8:05 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Joseph Turner:

DAL:

DAL

That sounds great. Was there anything else included in it?

I already have the first edition so I’m good 👍😁👌

Posts 15
Dan Shumway | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 8:15 AM

I was looking to buy the Lexhamm English Septuagint for $17 and it said it was included in this aacc package for $10. I saved $7 which is great, but I still don't know what other resources it included. I believe it says there are over 100 resources included but I can't figure out what any of them are.

Posts 316
Bruce Roth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 8:18 AM

Mine was the same, only the one resource.  I Googled the title of the package and forced it to be "Logos" in the search and saw 4-5 resources pop up in the search that indicate they were included, but I had all of them. 

Posts 130
Olli-Pekka Ylisuutari | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 8:57 AM

When I bought it for the same 10 bucks, my Library downloaded the following (it seems it wasn't a pig in a poke):

Logos 9 Anglican Diamond, Logos 9 Lutheran Diamond

Posts 9567
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 9:49 AM

Joseph Turner:

I finally decided to follow your lead and take a chance even though I still didn't know what was included. In the end, for $10 I received both the Introduction you cited as well as https://www.logos.com/product/126728/an-introduction-to-the-old-testament-exploring-text-approaches-and-issues

Not bad for $10.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9479
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 10:44 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Those are also what I received. As you said, not a bad deal. In fact, a very good one. Someone with a more modest library would certainly gain more.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 32180
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 3:49 PM

I didn't purchase it last night. It has now been hidden ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7
Vicky low | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2021 9:58 PM

It gone, unable to get the link anymore

Posts 1567
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 27 2021 2:11 AM

I wish the post heading had sounded more exciting. 😥 Missed out.

Posts 2216
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 27 2021 4:18 AM

MJ. Smith:

I didn't purchase it last night. It has now been hidden ...

Very strange.  Maybe they were just testing it and didn't expect people to see it that quickly.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 29373
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 27 2021 5:50 AM

Joseph Turner:
Maybe they were just testing it and didn't expect people to see it that quickly.

More than likely, this was a special package put together for some group or conference. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9479
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 27 2021 1:06 PM

JT (alabama24):

Joseph Turner:
Maybe they were just testing it and didn't expect people to see it that quickly.

More than likely, this was a special package put together for some group or conference. 

Agreed. It seems to be the resources that are to accompany some sort of course the AACC was/is offering and were meant to be kept private. 

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS