Share Ideas & Screenshots: Custom Toolbar Folders & Shortcut Menus

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 179
Scott David | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 26 2021 2:02 PM

Ahhh... indeed this may be the problem. A CTRL+CLICK = open in a new tab. It's a RIGHT-CLICK that is needed. Please let me know if that does it for you.

Posts 443
PJ | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2021 7:08 AM

I just thought to share my latest Custom Toolbar. This is most probably the one I'll stick with.

The icons are from left to Right:

1. All things Document related
  2. All things Reference related
  3. All things Word Study related
  4. All things Event-related
  5. All things Person/People related
  6. All things Place related
  7. All things Theme related
  8. All things Theology related
  9. All things Topic related
  10. All things Counseling related
  11. All things Links (external videos, websites, etc.)
  12. All things Printer related (Custom Template Printer)

The icons are available in the latest Win10/11 clipboard (win+v). I also use these icons inside my Sermon Documents as a visual markup for Main Divisions like Prayer, Scripture Reading, and Messages.

Inside Sermon Builder:

🙏PRAYER 📘 READING 💭MESSAGE 🙏PRAYER These icons are rendered in color inside the Sermon Builder while the Printout is black and white. The application also renders these as white icons as seen on my toolbar.
Posts 179
Scott David | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2021 7:18 AM

That's really great Form and Function... never even thought of using Symbols and fonts with symbols (webdings, wingdings, symbol, etc). Also, I didn't know about  WIN + V ... great post PJ.

Posts 179
Scott David | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2021 7:26 AM

Hmmmmm.... didn't work for me.

Opened MS Word > Inserted a bunch of Symbols > CTRL + C on each (to add to windows clipboard)...

Then, Rt-Click Logos Toolbar Shortcut > WIN + V... It just closes the shortcut's properties dialog box, and never works.

I am able to take the last symbol I copied in Word, and CTRL + V into shortcut's Folder Name... but I couldn't get WIN + V to work.

Posts 443
PJ | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2021 9:45 AM

Scott David:
It just closes the shortcut's properties dialog box

To get emojis into the Toolbar I used a sermon document as a destination for the emojis (win+v) and then used ctrl+c and ctrl+v to name the menus in the toolbar. A lot of fields in Logos accept emojis, you can even use the GoBox as temp location to copy to other like a menu.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS