Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 472
Stephen McCracken | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 1 2021 11:49 AM

I saw this on sale and I am really enjoying it since its not something I go for. The chapters are short but enough to give you insight into the Bible texts. But you can't go wrong with the price.

Unearthing the Bible: 101 Archaeological Discoveries That Bring the Bible to Life Faithlife Ebooks

Posts 300
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2021 12:05 PM
Thanks. I bought it. Don’t know if I’ll get around to it soon but it looks interesting and worth it for $1.99
Posts 2809
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2021 12:27 PM

Short chapters indeed, but surprisingly good, and has some good quality images too.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 5552
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2021 4:20 PM

Stephen McCracken:
On Sale for $1.99 if you like Archaeological Insights

So if I don't like them, it's not on sale? Wink

Posts 518
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2021 4:24 PM

Thank you. I picked it up.

Posts 472
Stephen McCracken | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:10 AM

SineNomine:
So if I don't like them, it's not on sale? Wink

Correct, you just wasted $1.99 Wink

Posts 772
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:32 AM

Thanks just bought - after having a quick look through I would say it would be an excellent resource even at full price. For $1.99, an absolute steal.

Hopefully it gets upgraded at some point to a Logos Resource for use in the Factbook.

Posts 2852
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:52 AM

Thanks

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 657
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 4:51 AM

Stephen McCracken:

I saw this on sale and I am really enjoying it since its not something I go for. The chapters are short but enough to give you insight into the Bible texts. But you can't go wrong with the price.

Unearthing the Bible: 101 Archaeological Discoveries That Bring the Bible to Life Faithlife Ebooks

The sections are short but it's not a short book. It has 256 pages according to Amazon.

The pictures are great and I hope that Logos converts this ebook into a fully-tagged Logos research edition.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS