Lexham Research Commentary Update?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 83
Jon | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 9 2021 3:33 PM

Has anyone heard an update on some of the new volumes for the Lexham Research Commentary set?  The last I heard was they were planning to have Daniel and Ruth out before the end of 2020, but it looks like that has been delayed.

Posts 125
LogosEmployee
Doug Mangum | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 10 2021 9:15 AM

Jon, let's blame 2020. Big Smile But seriously, my project plans did not pan out like planned last year. I'm not sure anyone's 2020 went as planned though. I have begun editorial on Daniel and Ruth and will have them ready as soon as possible. They aren't my only projects to finish this spring (Geographic Commentary is also on my plate), so I don't want to commit to a date and disappoint but I'm hoping they'll be ready by the end of the first half of 2021. 

As far as the series goes, Luke should be ready for editorial later this spring, and 2 Peter is due this summer. After 2 Peter, the author is doing Jude. Matthew is being written, and I'm looking for authors to continue the series. 

Posts 2734
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 10 2021 9:37 AM

Let's hear it for job security.Geeked Thanks Doug. It is so easy for us to take all of FL for granted. I sure don't anymore. Every time I use Logos, I am reminded of all the faithful labor that enables all these resources to be at my fingertips.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 83
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 10 2021 11:28 AM

Got it, thanks for the update!

Posts 125
LogosEmployee
Doug Mangum | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2021 3:33 PM

Latest update on this series—I have authors lined up for the rest of the New Testament volumes. Luke and 2 Peter have been submitted and are in my editorial queue. Both look like substantial contributions to the series that I think everyone will be happy with. Daniel and Ruth are ahead of them in the queue though. Plans are to turn to this series once I get some things wrapped up related to the Geographic Commentary and the Context Commentary projects.

Posts 8198
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2021 4:14 PM

Doug Mangum:

Latest update on this series—I have authors lined up for the rest of the New Testament volumes. Luke and 2 Peter have been submitted and are in my editorial queue. Both look like substantial contributions to the series that I think everyone will be happy with. Daniel and Ruth are ahead of them in the queue though. Plans are to turn to this series once I get some things wrapped up related to the Geographic Commentary and the Context Commentary projects.

Awesome news! Thanks for the update!

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS