1890 Darby Bible - Owned and Unowned

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 193
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 15 2021 6:11 AM

I was looking at some different base packages to possibly purchase.  When I look in the various catalogs I always filter and hide all that I own. I currently own the 1890 Darby Bible with this support info:

Yet, in the Messianic Jewish Bronze package the 1890 Darby Bible indicates that I do not own the 1890 Darby Bible and it has the below info:

They both have the same Resource ID but different Metadata info.  Why?  And why do I need to purchase the same 1890 Darby Bible?

Curious,

KSC

"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3: 21-23

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 15 2021 6:29 AM

Hello, Kevin!

Curious what 1890 Darby Bible has listed under the License column in your library. This may help explain it or it may deepen the mystery. Wink

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 193
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 15 2021 6:44 AM

Yep....you're on to it.  The one in my library is with a temporary license.

Thanks Scott.

KSC

"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3: 21-23

Posts 28007
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 15 2021 12:16 PM

Kevin S. Coy:
 The one in my library is with a temporary license... with this support info:

I definitely own it, and the metadata is the same as yours. The advertised metadata is incorrect.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS