Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Scott Morgan | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 2 2021 2:58 PM

I'm new to Logos.    I went to download Word Search on a new computer and was prompted to download Logos instead.  After down loading it I have found that "The Message" and "NIV" bibles were not transferred over.   How do we fix this.   From searching the forums, it looks like this was dealt with back in November of last year.  I'm not sure if other books are missing,  but I use those two bibles frequently for sermon prep and would like to have them on the new computer.

Thanks,

Scott

Posts 57
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2021 3:34 PM

Scott, 

Check to make sure you have a Logos account the same as your Wordsearch account basd on your email login.  Also contact Logos customer service they will get you set up. 

Posts 5480
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2021 12:34 AM

Scott Morgan:
I'm not sure if other books are missing,  but I use those two bibles frequently for sermon prep and would like to have them on the new computer.

Greetings Scott and welcome to the forums. You will get help from other users here - usually quite quickly.

As Skypeace has told you it is important that the Wordsearch and Logos Accounts match in order for a transfer to take place.

I can confirm that (at least) these versions of the NIV are available in Logos.

Screenshot 2021-03-03 At 08.31.40

As is The Message

Screenshot 2021-03-03 At 08.33.17

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 3
Scott Morgan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 9 2021 6:08 PM

Thanks for the response.   I didn't receive a notice that there had been any replies.    So I updated the contact email address.  And clicked the email me link in the upper right of this page.   I think entered the same login email in the beginning.  I have one email address that I used for all the online stuff.  It should be the same as the word search.

Thanks

Scott

Posts 3
Scott Morgan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 9 2021 6:20 PM

Thanks for the response.  I have the 2011 version of the NIV on Word Search.  I just logged into the Wordsearch site and under "My Library both tabs show that I have nothing.  Not sure why that is.  But I will try to contact support. 

Thanks,

Scott

Posts 12111
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 10 2021 1:03 AM

Scott Morgan:
I have the 2011 version of the NIV on Word Search.  I just logged into the Wordsearch site and under "My Library both tabs show that I have nothing.  Not sure why that is.

One possibility could be that you acquired the NIV 2011 not under Wordsearch 'itself' but from the LifeWay shop. Those resources for a time showed up in the WS software, but were not part of the transition to Logos.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 77
John Simpson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 10 2021 8:55 AM

Lifeway licenses no longer show in the Wordsearch Desktop program. You can check to see if the  books show under My Library List in the Wordsearch program..

If the books show at https://read.lifeway.com/ they are Lifeway licenses, though you may have had both a Wordsearch license and Lifeway license for some books.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS