download problem

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 115
Geertruida Selter | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 21 2021 1:21 PM

I bought the lexham geographical commentaries just an hour ago and they don't download into my library, I checked several times over the last hour, but no succes. Has anyone experienced the same problem and how can it be solved?

Posts 19388
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 21 2021 1:49 PM

One idea is restarting application. Another is command: Update Resources

FWIW: Thankful for my phone's hotspot typically being usable for Logos & Verbum online using macOS Big Sur 11.2.3, but sometimes sync gets confused with phone disconnect/reconnect (and/or waking from sleep). Hence, sync circle has exclamation point => easiest "fix" is quit application followed by launching, which automatically includes "Update Now" command processing to find stuff for download.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 772
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 21 2021 1:50 PM

Hi Geertruida,

Only some of these commentaries have been produced, I am wondering if you already had the ones that already have been produced.

https://www.logos.com/product/186411/lexham-geographic-commentaries has the message

"When you order this collection, all of the volumes listed below as Now Available are automatically downloaded. As forthcoming volumes are completed, they will download automatically as soon as they ship. "

Only 2 are 'Now Available', the other 4 are 'Forthcoming' for example Lexham Geographic Commentary on Poetry and Prophecy is "Estimated Publication Date: 2023"

Did you already have the two that were available?

Posts 26973
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 21 2021 1:52 PM

Restart Logos and check for a download. After a while, check if it is in Library. Right-click the book and if the menu says "Download" then select it. This means that you should click "Yes" to Download New Resources in Program Settings.

If you don't see the new book in Library, try the command Update Resources in the GO Box. If that fails, then upload logs.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 115
Geertruida Selter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 21 2021 2:15 PM

Thanks Kevin, I checked and indeed the volumes I didn't had in this bundle haven't yet produced, so I have to wait till they are finished and download automatically in my library.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS