How near you are to getting these WORDsearch items into the LOGOS Research format?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 35
J Peter Wilson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 22 2021 3:48 AM

I am wondering how near you are to getting these format WORDsearch items listed below into the LOGOS Research format?

Will the ones that are already in Ebook format be transferred to LOGOS Research format?

A timeline would be appreciated so that I can then stop needing to use my old WORDsearch software.

The actual items are as follows:

0:15898 Proverbs: Wisdom from Above Available Ebook
0:15898 Psalms: Poetry on Fire Available Ebook
0:15898 Song of Songs: Divine Romance Available Ebook
0:15948 90 Days in Genesis, Exodus, Psalms & Galatians In Progress Logos Research
0:15949 90 Days in Judges, Galatians & Ephesians: Guidance for the Christian life In Progress Logos Research
0:15950 90 Days in Ruth, Jeremiah and 1 Corinthians In Progress Logos Research
0:15951 90 Days in John 14-17, Romans, James: Wisdom for the Christian life In Progress Logos Research
0:17512 The Open Your Bible Commentary: The Old Testament Page by Page Open Your Bible Commentary Available Ebook
13:2 Andrew Wommack’s Living Commentary In Progress Logos Research
Posts 2353
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 22 2021 7:53 AM

J Peter Wilson:

I am wondering how near you are to getting these format WORDsearch items listed below into the LOGOS Research format?

Will the ones that are already in Ebook format be transferred to LOGOS Research format?

A timeline would be appreciated so that I can then stop needing to use my old WORDsearch software.

Faithlife does not announce development schedules because they have run into delays in the past and users claimed "unmet promises are lies". Marketing practices instruct to "under promise and over deliver". By not giving timelines, Faithlife avoids "over promising"

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS