Account Logged Out

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8497
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 24 2021 3:14 PM

For some reason I have been logged out of the Logos dot come website, the FL Forum, FL ebooks and Logos Bible Software.  I had to sign back in on all.  I have not refreshed the browsers or anything like that.  Is there a reason why everything was signed out? Maybe server maintenance? Has this happen to others?

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 27258
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 24 2021 3:55 PM

Most likely due to lost cookies - usually deleted thru the browser or a third party cleanup program. Maybe you signed out and used another login?

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 8497
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:06 PM

Dave Hooton:

Most likely due to lost cookies - usually deleted thru the browser or a third party cleanup program. Maybe you signed out and used another login?

Nope, don’t have another log in. I cleared browsing history for “Last hour” on my phone but it has never affected me being logged in especially my laptop since I didn’t clear anything there.  Oh well, everything seems fine, I was just wondering why it happened.  Thanks!

DAL

Posts 638
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:13 PM

DAL:
Has this happen to others?

Yep. The workaround is to log thru Verbum, which the forum uses. Logos.com's auth is come and go.

Recently I complained, and suddenly Logos.com recog'd me. It's like in a jungle. Actually, do you have tracking blocking?  Mine blocks the second by second google pinging, which Logos.com wanted. I assume FL made a change.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS