Rearranging passages in sermon writer

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 146
Brian Maag | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 25 2021 6:26 AM

Hello,

I'm using the sermon document/writer to make slides for my sermon video. Is there a way to rearrange the order of the slides after they have been entered into the editor? If I realize I missed a passage, I currently have to delete all the slides back to that point and then re-enter them. Is there a way I could just move them around in the document?

I'm using version 9.3.0.0052 on Windows 10

Posts 25200
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2021 6:34 AM

Brian Maag:
Is there a way I could just move them around in the document?

There isn't a way to do this at the moment.

Brian Maag:
If I realize I missed a passage, I currently have to delete all the slides back to that point and then re-enter them

I don't quite understand this.

Would not inserting the passage you have missed at the appropriate point put everything in the right order?

What am I missing?

Posts 146
Brian Maag | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2021 6:39 AM

re: missing - I can't click in between the passages to insert a new Scripture. See attached screenshotWriter

Posts 25200
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2021 7:11 AM

Brian Maag:
re: missing - I can't click in between the passages to insert a new Scripture

Understood.

If you click in one of the scripture boxes and press Enter, it should add a new line directly beneath it and you should be able to add a new scripture slide at that point

Posts 146
Brian Maag | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2021 9:04 AM

That did the trick, thank you!

Should anybody read this, note that when you click inside the Scripture box, it highlights a word/words. It does not give you a cursor, as you might expect. Hit ENTER and it will then give you a line in between the boxes to enter a passage

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS