Why french translation in clause search analysis mode?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 46
Martin Wetzel | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 26 2021 3:44 AM

When using clause search, in analysis mode I find under 'translation' the bible verses in a french translation. And no, I have no french Bible among my preferred Bibles. 

Posts 25985
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2021 3:50 AM

Martin Wetzel:
When using clause search, in analysis mode I find under 'translation' the bible verses in a french translation.

I don't see this - please post a screenshot (using the paperclip icon) showing what you are seeing

And, in general, I would recommend posting these sorts of questions - about the use of Logos software - in the desktop app forum at https://community.logos.com/forums/155.aspx 

Posts 46
Martin Wetzel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2021 4:05 AM

Posts 46
Martin Wetzel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2021 4:08 AM

Search

Posts 12580
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2021 4:25 AM

Martin Wetzel:

Did you really intend to run a search for a Hebrew lemma against the Matt-Rev section of LHB?

At least that's what opened when following your link.

If I expand to all passages, it's LHB together with NRSVCE (probably I had this associated before)

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 46
Martin Wetzel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2021 4:31 AM

i m confused... i got 43 results with my search; of course running against 'All passages'

Search

Posts 12580
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2021 4:46 AM

Martin Wetzel:
i m confused... i got 43 results with my search; of course running against 'All passages'

same here (green box). 

The bible associated comes from the box in the search (red box & arrow), not from any preferred bible. This is the same for the Verses and the Analysis view, I think.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS