Please help me understand

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 246
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 28 2021 7:03 AM

I have been following the forums for a while, which I must say, you guys are amazing & I love learning from you about the capabilities that the software offers. I have recently come across the term "Milestone" frequently on a lot of posts over the last few weeks. What is this, even within the context of the posts I have read, I am not sure what this is or how to identify milestones. What are they? And why are they important? Thank you for helping me understand this. 

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 28 2021 7:56 AM

Hello, Martin!

See definition HERE, examples within personal books HERE, and examples within resources HERE. See also What are Milestones and how do I use them? Hopefully all of this together will provide a better understanding of what they are and how to use them.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 246
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 28 2021 1:51 PM

Scott E. Mahle:

Hello, Martin!

See definition HERE, examples within personal books HERE, and examples within resources HERE. See also What are Milestones and how do I use them? Hopefully all of this together will provide a better understanding of what they are and how to use them.

Thank you, I appreciate these links, they are very helpful. 

Posts 19388
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 28 2021 2:31 PM

Some example Milestone searches:

Find a Bible Passage: using abbreviated syntax for {Milestone <Bible Philippians 4:4-8>}

{Milestone <pp4.4-8>}

Find Bible Commentary OR Study Bible for a Bible Passage using Resource filter of Lang:English Type:(Commentary,Study)

{Milestone <pp4.4-8>}

Find word(s) WITHIN (Bible Commentary OR Study Bible) for a Bible Passage

presence WITHIN {Milestone <pp4.4-8>}

94B3 Milestone Search Examples

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS