Questions about AR305 The Dead Sea Scrolls

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1451
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 9 2021 3:38 AM

When will this course be released? 

Will this course contain images? Lots of them? Most mobile Ed courses contain little if no images or photos. I’m hoping that due to the nature of this continent that will be an exception with this course, and that this course will be rich in images to illustrate teaching about the particular caves or the particular scrolls. Can you confirm if this course will have images, and if they’re not planning to at this point, I would highly recommend the delay release and add still or video images. 

Thanks! 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 33251
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 17 2021 4:10 PM

bump for visibility 1

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1451
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 19 2021 6:35 AM

MJ. Smith:

bump for visibility 1

Thanks MJ!

bump again :-)

Myke Harbuck

Posts 406
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2021 3:25 PM

We will try to make this course more media rich than our typical Mobile Ed course. It will probably not have as much media as David deSilva's AR271 course (which used pictures he and another person with him took on their tours) or our other archaeology courses (which were filmed on location in Israel), but it will have more than most of our courses. It should also have helpful activities and integration with Logos since most of the Dead Sea Scrolls are available as Logos resources.

Posts 4696
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2021 3:36 PM

Excellent! Now I’m in. One of my biggest complaints with mobile Ed is how sterile the transcripts are. I remember advocating for photos for DeSilva’s course and I’m glad I did because they are beautiful and make the course so much more worthwhile. I hope the future of mobile Ed takes this direction with charts, pictures, etc in the materials

Posts 657
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2021 4:52 PM

Mattillo:

I hope the future of mobile Ed takes this direction with charts, pictures, etc in the materials

Yes

Posts 1451
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 3 2021 7:52 AM

Miles, any idea when this resource will be released?

Myke Harbuck

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS