Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 13 2021 2:16 PM

Today, a WordSearch resource updated in my Logos library. It is titled "Life Application Study Bible (3)". In my WordSearch program this resource is titled "Life Application Outlines".

It's type is listed as a Study Bible but, to me, that doesn't really fit. So, I have three questions:

1. Why the '3' in the title?

2. Should the actual title be "Life Application Outlines"?

3. Should the resource type really be Study Bible? Maybe study Bible is just the closest fit?

Posts 1630
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2021 3:17 PM

Sorry about that. The series title and the resource title got swapped. It's been fixed.

As far as the resource type goes, we don't really have a perfect fit for it and since it's originally part of a "Study Bible" we went with that.

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2021 3:37 PM

Thank you for the fast response. I kind of thought that it was the best fit.

Posts 513
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2021 4:22 PM

Rick, is there a "Life Application Study Bible" in Wordsearch..? Yes, the issue that you've raised has been re-title "Life Application Outlines"...

The sad news for the rest of us is that there seems to be no more "Life Application Study Bible" in Wordsearch Catalog, which we hope will come to Logos ecosystem.Crying

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2021 5:16 PM

Leo Wee Fah:
Rick, is there a "Life Application Study Bible" in Wordsearch..?

Hi Leo,

In WordSearch, there are three resources that make up the Life Application Study Bible. They are:

1) Life Application Outlines

2) Life Application Bible Notes

3) Life Application Bible Notes Index

They were all designed to be used together. In my first picture, you'll see an example of the Bible Notes resource by itself:

In this second picture, you can see how the Notes Index works in conjunction with the Bible Notes Resource:

This third picture is an example of the outlines:

Posts 77
John Simpson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2021 5:28 PM

There are still 3 resources:

0:757 Life Application Outlines
0:69 Life Application Bible Notes
0:729 Life Application Notes Index

Posts 513
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 14 2021 3:39 AM

Thanks Rick and John for the informations. Wondering would Faithlife offer a complete "Life Application Study Bible"..?Roll Eyes

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 14 2021 5:52 AM

Leo Wee Fah:
Wondering would Faithlife offer a complete "Life Application Study Bible"..?

My guess would be yes. I have all three in my Logos library but they are not really functional yet. The Bible Notes and Notes Index are not full Logos versions. None of the links are active. Both resources are just words on the screen. You can't click on anything. So, I'd think that once they have them upgraded to full Logos version, they'd offer them for sale.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS