Who primarily uses Logos Notes for their bible notes?

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 25491
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 29 2021 12:00 AM

nl:
What do you mean by the last point?

The general use of labels is described at https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028814371-Using-Labels 

I don't use them heavily but found them very useful when studying how the disciples learned from watching and listening to Jesus as told in the Gospels.

I created a highlighting palette with some highlights including labels denoting specific actions:

and then, when reading the text, I applied labels as appropriate.

When I come to those passages I can see that indicated. Here, I thought that the disciples were both listening and observing

and I can use Logos Search features (here I am using an Inline Search) to find all such occurrences

Posts 51
Ole W. Jakobsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2021 7:10 AM

Hey Paul

Is it possible to make exterbal links from Obsidian to Logos? 

Ole

Posts 21
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2021 11:31 AM

Ole W. Jakobsen:

Hey Paul

Is it possible to make exterbal links from Obsidian to Logos? 

Ole

Yes, Obsidian uses markdown format for links and formatting plain text.

I link using the L4 format instead of the URL. In this example, clicking Genesis 1 in the square brackets links to Genesis 1 in NASB:

[Genesis 1](logosres:nasb95;ref=BibleNASB95.Ge1)

The URL format looks like this:

[Genesis 1](https://ref.ly/logosres/nasb95?ref=BibleNASB95.Ge1)

You can find the Logos link by clicking the three dots in the top right of the resource you are using & clicking "Copy Location As" or use the keyboard shortcut (CMD-OPT-C on a Mac).

The link in Obsidian will not show a preview, but clicking it takes you to the resource.

Posts 961
Hamilton Ramos | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2021 4:58 PM

Dan Starcevich:
I use MSWord and have my notes organized by the book of the Bible or category of systematic theology.

Dan in your opinion would it be worth to turn MSWord notes into Personal Book?

I am not sure if notes are searchable, at least with a PB proximity search can be used.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS