App on Onyx Boox Nova 3

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 69
Paulo Bechara | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 27 2021 9:02 PM

I have Logos on Onyx Note Air with Android 10 and it works very well. I wonder what is blocking your Note 3 to work with Logos.

Posts 48
Paul Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 7:46 AM

Probably because it's stuck at like android 9.6

Posts 351
Luuk Dondorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 8:46 AM

I am using an Onyx Boox Poke 2 (Android 9) with the Logos Android app. It is running very well. I am using it just for reading purposes. This e-ink device makes reading so much more comfortable compared to phones or tablets. So far I have experienced no problems at all. 

Also other Android apps are working nicely on this device.

Luuk

Posts 448
Mark Nolette | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 30 2021 3:58 PM

I have the Onyx Boox Nova 2 that runs Android 9.0.  The Verbum mobile app looks and runs quite well on it.  Onyx firmware includes optimizations that help apps like Verbum/Logos look like they were designed for E-ink.  

I have no idea why the OP is having trouble with his Nova 3.  Other than uninstalling and reinstalling, I don't have any suggestions.  It could be a firmware glitch in the Nova 3 that may be fixed in a future update.  

Posts 48
Paul Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 10:41 AM

I've got a tab s4...  I have used logos mobile on it...  my issue is the screen and late night reading.I like the e-ink. I've  given my Mom the Nova book 3... because Olivetree is working pretty well on it and she likes that app. So.I guess I'll be getting another toy.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS